Wednesday, May 21, 2008

L and her Temper

Boy does L have a temper! When things don't go as planned or her way she can get very ugly. I used to get really mad when plans changed or things didn't work out. I could feel it building up in the pit of my stomach and then - whamo it would come busting out. I have it under control now - but boy L does not. Poor girl gets that temper from both sides of her family. She never stood a chance! Her temper today was the result of her having plans - then not having plans - then having plans again - then those changing - and then finally settled on plans. Of course the plans involved me driving her and Jenny to the Park and Ride. Silly me let myself get talked into driving her there but that's a whole nother story! So we go to Jenny's house and L gets out of the car so she can - as she put it - straighten Jenny out. Jenny must have been changing her mind about the plans which put L in the bad mood. Jenny's friend Sean was there. Now here's where the story gets a little interesting. I'll explain what happened and see if you draw the same conclusions that I did! L and Jenny are talking next to Sean's car - Sean gets out of the car - walks to the back of the car - opens the trunk and takes out a small case which he proceeds to carry back to the front of his car and he gets back in. L then gets in the car and is in there for a few minutes. She then gets out of the car - Sean gets out, walks back to the trunk, opens it, and puts the case back in. Soooooooo - what conclusions did you draw about this little "transaction" Yeah - that's what I thought too!!!

So L and Jenny get back into my car and we head to the park and ride. Now - when we left our place we had a good 15 - 20 minutes before the bus they wanted to catch was going to leave. So we are driving and L starts getting very agitated and starts complaining to me about the route I took to the PR - I told her beggars can't be choosers and asked if she wanted to walk. Now we she is starting to use that wonderfully colorful language that she likes so much - As we are pulling up to the park and ride I see the bus - as we pull into the parking garage - the bus pulls away!! L and Jenny get out of the car and L just slams the door and starts swearing. I was so tempted to roll my window down and give her a piece of my mind but decided that wasn't going to do any good and it would just piss her off more and start a big scene. What would I have said to her - Oh how about - If you hadn't spent so much time in Jenny's driveway "conducting business" you would have made it to your bus on time!!

On a different note - Muppet has made it 48 hours without a seizure!! She was very happy to see me when I got home tonight. She didn't dance for me but I did get a happy tail wag and some little kisses! It is probably going to take some time for her to get her dancing legs back.

OMG!! She just made me laugh out loud! She is sleeping on the couch and she just snored really loud! It was so loud that it woke her up and she looked around to see who or what made that noise and looked at me like - who huh what was that?!?! You know what - my Granddaddy used to do the same thing and my Dad still does!!

Signing off ~

De

No comments: