Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another Dimension!

I think I have entered another dimension - a different time and space - possibly the twilight zone! Why, you may be asking. Well, what has happened could never have happened in this dimension - and if it did it must have created a tear in the time and space continuum! L's room and bathroom are cleaner than mine! This has never happened before - how did this happen now! It's just not possible! I am the clean one - I am the organized one - I am the compulsive one - I am now the messy one! It's just so hard for me to comprehend - to understand - to wrap my brain around! Our roles have been inexplicably turned around - aaaahhhhhhhh!!!

Any guesses on what I am going to be doing today!! I must turn this around - I must put things back to their rightful place in time and space. If I don't who knows what might happen - President Bush could start making smart decisions - the democrats might actually choose who their candidate will be - L could become the responsible one in this relationship!!!

Just Kidding!!!!

I am going to start cleaning right now though - just in case!!!

De

No comments: