Monday, May 19, 2008

Update On Muppet

I was able to go visit Muppet after work today. She was so drugged up and out of it but she managed to recognize me and kiss my face. I spoke with the vet that was working at that time - he mentioned again that we may need to look into the possibility that it is a brain tumor because of the drastic changes in the seizures and the fact that she is still having them even with being so doped up on phenobarbital. The vet left the room and I was able to just sit with Muppet for about 10 minutes. I just held her and rocked her like a baby and she snuggled up and slept on my shoulder. I know I have only had her for a year but it feels like she has been with me forever. I am so not ready to have her be gone. With everything that has been going on lately I keep thinking that I must have really pissed off the Gods - not sure how or what I did - but they keep raining down trials and tribulations on me. When is this going to stop.

No comments: