Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Long Weekend - Short Week!

Why am I more tired after a 3-Day weekend than after a regular weekend? Can a body really get too much rest and relaxation? At least this is a short week for me - Yay! I am taking Friday off to take part in a neighborhood wide garage sale. I am getting things together - I always have a hard time pricing things - the last time I had a garage sale was when I moved out of the house in North Bend. My cousin Christina came by just after it started and she went around and changed most of the prices for me because I had under priced a lot of things - didn't leave any negotiating room.

I got an email from NWC today - the Big Blue Truck will be in my area on Monday - so whatever I don't sell I can just donate to NWC and I don't have to haul everything back up the stairs!

If you're in the area Fri-Sat-Sun stop by - my junk might be your treasure!

Muppet had her first dose of her new meds tonight. It is a liquid and the pharmacy on Gilman flavored it as Beef!! I didn't even know they could do that! Beats trying to get her to take something that tastes like bubblegum or bananas!

De

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

you are going to leave me on friday :-( booooo haha. i'm not going to be at work on monday tho :-D