Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ewwwww!

If you want to keep your image of L being a sweet little girl then don't read this post.




I got home - took Muppet for a walk - went to my room to change. As I am in my room getting in to comfortable clothes I look over towards my door - there is something on the floor - Buffy is always pulling cotton balls out of the garbage or finding little scraps of paper to play with. So I go over to see what it is and . . . . . . . .ewwwwww! It's a used condom!!!!! OMG! Where did Buffy drag this from?? I am now sitting on the couch waiting for L to get home so I can ask her. I am debating whether to say - What The Hell!!! or You might want to be careful where you throw things! or What happened to the rule of no boys staying in your room!

I will update this post once she gets home.

De

**Update**
So I told L that she needed to watch where she threw things because Buffy likes to get into garbage. I then showed her what Buffy had left in my room. She said I don't know where she could have gotten that my room was closed and the garbage in the bathroom is under the sink. I said - uh how come you're not saying there's no way that could be hers!! L had sex in my house with Panda!! No this was not her first time! She slept with Tommy last summer!! I feel the overwhelming need to scrub everything down with bleach!

I think i'm still in a little bit of shock. She doesn't want to talk about it - I said if you're having sex you should be able to talk about it. I then strongly advised her to either go to Planned Parenthood or her regular doc.

No comments: