Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Post Office

The US Postal Service has not been my friend this week. Sometimes they are very aggravating. I ordered some books from Barnes and Noble - they were sent out on 4/29 - the USPS website has had the same tracking message since then - The USPS has been notified to pick up your package on 4/29 - hasn't been updated since so I have no idea where my books are. Then - I sent out a package last Thursday and it hasn't arrived in Texas yet - again the website has had the same message for a couple days - Your package left our Santa Clara office on 5/4 - OK great - where has it been since then and why is it hanging out in CA instead of going to Texas. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Very frustrating! I let Krystina know yesterday that I had sent her a package for her finals week but it seems to be taking the long way there - her last set of exams is tomorrow and the package still isn't there. I guess it will be an after finals package. One of the books I ordered was going to be a gift also but seeing as I have no idea where it is I will have to come up with something else. Just not my week for getting things in the mail.

Watching ANTM (America's Next Top Model) right now - down to the final 4 and I only like 1 of the models that is left. I'm not sure how she did tonight so I am a little worried. They are critiquing them right now - i don't think the judges liked any of them tonight - this seasons group just doesn't seem to get it -not that I'm one to talk as I have never modeled - I am like the armchair quarterback of modeling! Commercial right now - so we will get back to ANTM in a sec.

Got home tonight and L's friend "Disco" was still here - yup L let her stay in our house by herself while she went to work. She is so trusting it is ridiculous. When L got home they were in her room for a bit and then she asked me what I was thinking of for dinner - told her I was going to cook a hamburger and she was all oh - then they decided to leave and go see if they could find something to eat - I guess the food in the kitchen wasn't good enough for them tonight - I am pretty sure she wanted me to order them a pizza - not gonna happen - I spend way too much on groceries - not gonna have all this food in the house and then order out .

Oooohh - ANTM is back and my girl was named out 2 so she makes it to the final 3 for next week! Yay!! And double Yay - the one that has been irritating me all season was let go!! She has been all cocky and saying she was the one who was going to win and putting down the other girts so I am very glad she is gone.

L just got home with her friend - i have a feeling she is here for the night again. Do these people not have parents!!

Signing Off ~ De

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whitney!!!! I hope she wins....I've been rootin' for her since day one. I'm glad that Dominique is gone too....she so looked like a tranny last night...lol...lyd