Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Muppet Is Home

Muppet is home! I picked her up from the hospital at 400 - brought her home for 1/2 an hour and then we headed to her regular vet. He is still inclined to believe it is epilepsy and not a tumor. We are increasing her Phenobarbital meds and we will add new meds tomorrow - we couldn't start on them today because it needs to be called in to a regular pharmacy down on Gilman Blvd. He sent me home with some tranquilizers to have on hand in case she has another round of seizures. I am a little nervous about tonight. Right now she is stretched out on the couch sleeping and very happy! I got a few tail wags and kisses once we finally were home to stay. And yes - she has licked my toes like she loves to do! I am so happy to have her home. I have to be careful not to smother her with hugs and kisses!

De

No comments: