Friday, May 30, 2008

Garage Sale Day

I am sitting outside in the carport hoping to sell my junk to people that think it might be a treasure! I have had a few people stop by - it has mostly been drive by looky loos though! How can you tell whether there is anything you might like if you don't get out of the car and take a look! I am willing to bargain on the prices too - I hate pricing items for garage sales - I either price it too high or too low - then when people barter i think I settle too fast. I just want people to take my stuff!!

It was supposed to be a nice sunny day today - yeah that didn't happen! Muppet has been curled up in a fleece blanket all day! The clouds haven't even started burning off yet and that dang wind keeps blowing. If the wind didn't blow it would at least be tolerable - my toes were getting cold so I made L go upstairs and get me some socks and my regular tennis shoes - I had on slip-on tennies - definitely not warm enough for Seattle weather. L has been really nice and friendly today. She helped me with a few things and actually sat out here for a bit to keep me company. She's now inside with Blake playing Mario Cart on the Wii. They probably went out on the deck first for a little "smoke". She's going to go hang in Seattle with Jenny tonight - will probably be out by I-5 if you want to go see her!

Well - back to the garage sale. Write more later.

De

No comments: