Sunday, November 30, 2008

Internet Issues

I have been without Internet Connection today - ran into some issues with the main computer and the Internet connection. See - the main computer is in L's room. When I went in there today to finish doing some straightening I noticed that there was a message popped up on the desktop - it was a warning box stating that something was corrupt. I shut down the computer and then it wouldn't start back up - I had to search through the computer desk to find the start up disc. This is the second time that L has corrupted this computer - she has corrupted 3 computers in all - my PC Laptop, her old PC Laptop, and then this desktop twice. She is like a magnet for the blue screen of death. I have gotten everything restarted - there are still a few things that need to be reloaded but at least I am able to connect to the Internet again.

Why is it that when you are cleaning things out and trying to get organized the house seems to look worse than it did before. I have been working bit by bit this weekend to reorganize the house. I pulled all of my beads out of hiding and they are now sitting in the living room - I plan on putting them in L's room which is now the office/craft room - I still need to finish cleaning out L's room. I re-organized my kitchen which included pulling some items out of storage so now I have boxes in the dining area and hand-me-down items for L sitting on top of the boxes of her stuff. It's like having half done projects laying around the and it looks like I didn't accomplish anything this long weekend.

I think I almost need to take off a week just so I can get everything organized. I also need to break it down in to small projects instead of trying to get it all done at once.

De

No comments: