Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Not much to post about today. I was up early this morning - headed to my polling place and voted before work. There was a line before the doors opened but then we broke into different lines based on our precincts - i was 3rd in line for my precinct. I signed in - got my slip of paper - went to the electronic voting booth - and placed my vote. It was all very exciting!

Then it was off to work. I am doing very well on getting my month end items completed - I am actually a little ahead - knock on wood!!

This time change has thrown my internal clock all out of whack. Getting dark so early makes me sleepy! I don't think I am going to be able to stay up until they announce who won the election. I guess I will wake up tomorrow morning and find out who the next president is going to be. I am sure we won't know who the next Governor of WA is for awhile though - which is the race I am anxious to find out the outcome of.

Heading to bed -

De

1 comment:

Crawfords said...

Hope you didn't retire too early. By 8:00 they announced Obama. I was ready for a long evening myself, and then all of a sudden it was over. I was shocked.