Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Battle of The Anti-Bodies!!

I think my body might be winning! I am feeling a little better tonight - either my body is winning or else the Advil I took is wonderful! Hopefully one more good night sleep will do it.

I was talking to someone today about L not living with me anymore and it suddenly hit me - if L isn't here anymore what am I going to write about. I need to start doing some exciting things or else I will get boring and you - my readers - will get bored! Nothing excited happened today - I will keep my eyes opened tomorrow so I have something to write about.

I do have my own little Charlotte living above my door - well maybe I should say I did have my own Charlotte. No - I didn't kill it. She showed up last week and I have been keeping an eye on her - every time I go to leave the house and every time I come home I check to see that she's there and I make sure I am not standing directly under her when I unlock and open the door - I don't want her jumping down on to me. I contemplated knocking her down but I don't do well with spiders that are up high - I just get shivers up and down my spine thinking about how it is going to crawl down what ever I am using to knock down the web and bite me. Tonight when I got home Charlotte was in her regular spot - when I left to take Muppet out to go potty she was there - we were only outside for 1 minute and when we got back up to the door . . . . . . . . . . . . . Charlotte was gone. Dang it - not that I'm sad or going to miss her - but I don't like it when I know a spider was there and now it's gone. Where the hell did she go? Is she in my house - is she just hiding - did she jump onto me without me knowing. It is giving me the heebie jeebies!!!! I will let you know if she shows back up. She better not be laying eggs somewhere.

De

No comments: