Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight Movie

I saw the movie Twilight yesterday. My review may upset some people - I thought it was just OK. I felt you could tell that it was a small studio low budget film. There was also so much more in the book that they didn't have in the movie. It seemed like the first half of the movie spent more time showing the scenery than actually telling the story. I got my Twilight fix from the movie but it left me needing more - I may have to read the book again. I hope that with this movie is doing so well they will have a bigger budget for the next one and it will be better. If you have seen the movie let me know what you thought of it.

I am seriously addicted to watching the Shiba Inu Puppies on the net. They are so cute and I love to watch them play - rough house - sleep. It is just relaxing - calming - especially with the economy the way it is - it's a nice free past time that helps you to forget everything else. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/shiba-inu-puppy-cam

I am at work this morning - almost emailed in sick as I'm not feeling 100% - but 3-day work week right before month end I have too much stuff to do. Not to mention the fact I need to collect on my Apple Cup bets!!

De

No comments: