Wednesday, November 12, 2008

RIP Charlotte . . . . . . . . . . . .

She had to leave us - she was really starting to creep me out. She was getting fatter and juicier and just hanging there over my door. L stopped by tonight to pick up some mail - when I opened the door for her she was standing over to the side and staring up at Charlotte. She moved quickly into the condo! When it was time for her to leave she opened the door and was standing there talking to me - I said don't let Charlotte getcha and she squealed! She then went and got our trust creepy bug killer - a spray bottle of kitchen cleaner. She sprayed Charlotte and soaked her but Charlotte just crawled up the wall and went into the crack between the siding and the roof. L headed downstairs and I had to get Buffy - who had made yet another break for it. Buf wouldn't come in so I had to reach out and grab her - just as I grabbed Buf and pulled her into the doorway and was standing up Charlotte dropped down right in front of me and hung there in the middle of the doorway. She dropped - I screeched - L squealed. I closed the door - grabbed my cell and called L. I told her what happened - she told me to smack her with two shoes - I told her to get her ass back up here and do it - she told me to do it quickly - What happens if I miss her and she drops on me. I opened the door and Charlotte wasn't there anymore - I was about ready to get really creeped out when I saw her on the ground - squish and gone. When she dropped from the ceiling she was so close to landing in my hair - I now have the heebie jeebies and keep thinking I feel spiders crawling on me.

Gotta go check the covers onthe bed to make sure nothing is hiding in there ready to bite me! :)

De

No comments: