Monday, November 10, 2008

Just Another Monday

I was going to write about my day - nothing much happened and the cold is still trying to gain control of the body - but then I watched what has to be the funniest show on TV - Big Bang Theory! I know I have written about this show before but tonight had to have been the best episode of the season. I laughed out loud at least 3 times during this 1/2 hour show. I'm telling you - if you haven't watched this show you really need to!! Sheldon is hilarious and Penny is great.

I went to Costco after work today - I picked up some of the Butternut Squash Ravioli that I had at Lyd's house on Saturday - Prego Spaghetti Sauce - Canned Pumpkin - a Chicken for Dinner and for sandwiches this week. I was doing so well - only get nutritional items - and then I heard them calling - little tiny voices saying - we're so sweet - we're so gummy - we're so tasty - we know you like to bite our little heads off when you're stressed - I couldn't resist - I purchased a big bag of Gummy Bears! I also found a couple Xmas gifts too - not going to say what they are or who they're for!!!

I am going to head to bed and hope my body kicks this colds ass while I'm asleep.

De

No comments: