Sunday, November 16, 2008

Time For an L Update

I got to spend some time with L this weekend. You know what - not much has changed.

She stayed with me on Friday night so that she could follow me up to La Conner on Saturday. Well - I should say she crashed here on Friday night. She came by around 700 - stayed here until she could hook up with a friend - she was waiting for a message - she indicated to one of her other friends that they were waiting for this persons neighbor to come home. I'm guessing they needed him for either weed or alcohol. She headed out around 900 - said she would wake me up when she came back in. I got up at 800 in the morning and she was crashed on my couch - nope she didn't wake me up - said she got in around 100 but I don't believe that - why? - well I fell asleep on the couch and headed to my room around 1230 and didn't fall back to sleep until sometime after 100. She got up Saturday and started right in complaining that there was nothing to do - I had told her we weren't leaving for La Conner until around noon so I don't know what she was expecting. She headed out to see a friend and came back around noon. Now - per the previous blog - we didn't set out for La Conner at 1230 we ended up leaving around 145. We got gas and headed on up.

We got to Nana and Papa's around 315 and by 330 L was already being rude and complaining - let's see - the Internet didn't work on her iPod touch - she was starving - when was dinner going to be ready - she came up there for dinner why wasn't it ready. She then got on the phone with her friend Bri - whom she was to hook up with later in the evening - and I'm not sure what they were talking about but I had my suspicions. Let's see - how many people are going to be there - what? I', not sharing my shit with that many people - you know me - I said I would share with just a couple but I'm not sharing with all those people. Where are we going to go - where are we going to stay the night - there's a party out at Alki we could probably hook up with people out there. Dinner was then ready and I have never seen someone wolf down a turkey dinner so fast. We were still eating when she was done and already back on the phone with Bri letting her know she was about to leave. Nana cut her some pie - she ate it and out the door she went. I swear - you would have though I had forced her to come up to their house - I let her know she was more than welcome and she was the one who made the choice to come on up.

I can answer one question about her conversation with Bri - they ended up having nowhere to stay last night. How do I know - well that would be because my cell phone rang at 400 this morning and she said her and Bri were sleeping in her car and it was really uncomfortable could she come in and sleep on the couch - uh L how do you plan on getting in - I thought you could unlock the door - a little difficult seeing as I am still at Nana and Papas - Oh yeah, I forgot you stayed there. . . . . . click. I found out later that she called her Grandparents after me and they ended up letting her and Bri in to their house to sleep.

Not much has changed - she is still rude - the world should revolve around her - and when she doesn't make plans it is someone's job to bail her out.

De

No comments: