Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cougar Pride Baby!!!!!!!

Cougar Pride!!! Apple Cup Winners!!!!!

I have to tell ya - I woke up this morning at 11 and I wasn't feeling very well. I watched the first quarter of play and then I fell asleep. I woke up with a little over 2 min left in the 4th Quarter. Oh man - score 10 - 7 and the Cougs needing to make it down the field. We didn't and it was now up to the defense to stop the Huskies with enough time left over for us ot try and make a good play. We got the ball back with 54 seconds on the clock and I really thought the game was over. Who would have thought that this years Coug team could move the ball down the field - have it together enough to line up and spike the ball leaving 2 seconds on the clock - get that kicking team on the field and tie up the game!!! 2 exciting OTs later and the Cougs win the Apple Cup!! The best video clip will be Coach Paul Wulff skipping and leaping out on to the field like a little kid after the winning field goal!!

I won 4 bets on this game!!!!! $5 each from Tony, Divina, and David!!! Bj will be picking up the tab for my Starbucks Breakfast on Monday!!

A very exciting Saturday!! Bragging Rights for the next year!!

De

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!! :) awesome game!!