Sunday, November 2, 2008

Extra Hour

Good Morning - did y'all remember to set your clocks back an hour last night? I love this time of year - gaining an hour instead of losing it. What are you going to do with your extra hour today? I will probably be finishing up clearing out L's room. I got out most of the garbage and what was left of her stuff - which is sitting in boxes out in the living room. I closed the door for a bit because then animals were going in there and eating anything I hadn't gotten up yet - gross! When I opened the door back up it still smelled in there - I think it must have been absorbed by the carpet so I will be heading to Target today to get the detergent for Mom's rug shampooer and see if I can't get that odor to go away. Oh - and if you think I was exaggerating about how disgusting it was in there take a look at these pictures from under her bed. And that is just the garbage - it doesn't include the piles upon piles of clothes that I dragged out of there last weekend.

Last night L called me at 1130 - her plans to stay at Kyle's house had fallen through - she had already called her grandparents to tell them she wasn't coming home so they locked the door - and she wanted to come crash here. I told her no - she got really mad - didn't understand why - which really translates to I don't like the answer no so I'm going to keep calling and arguing with you until you change your mind. She must have learned a little something from last weekend because she only called back 3 times instead of the 6+ last weekend.

Right now I am tracking Colleen at the NYC Marathon. I'll let you all know later how she did. Enjoy your hour!

De

No comments: