Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Month End Again!

Good Morning ~ Once again Month End is here. No matter how many times I complete the month end process it just keeps coming around!! Will it ever be completely done? I will probably die and go to Heaven and God will have me doing Month End processes!! I got in at 700 yesterday morning and left at 600. By the time I got home I was just too tired to blog. Now today I pulled in to the parking garage at 615!! I don't think the other people I work with are even up at 615! I drove in today because I missed the 5:54 bus by 1 minute and didn't want to wait a half an hour for the next bus. There was no traffic this early and I actually got to work before the 5:54 bus would have dropped me off.

Seattle is decorated for Christmas and I have a view of the Westlake Christmas Tree and the Macy's Star from the window by my desk. I will try to remember to bring my camera tomorrow and take a picture so you can see the view too.

Oh - another thing I love about getting in so early - the main lights aren't on yet so I get at least a good hour without all the fluorescent lighting - I could work like this all day but someone always comes in around 730 and turns on all the lights. **UPDATE** Someone turned the dang lights on at 652 :(

Oh well - back to the Month End Process!

De

**My online radio just went out so it is really quiet now - kinda spooky**

No comments: