Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Apples Apples Apples!!!!

Day 3 of wearing the Crimson and Gray!! I wore my T-Shirt today that says - Warning: Hard Core Cougar Fan! You have to be hard core to be seen in your school colors these days. Looking forward to this weekends game is like looking forward to watching a car accident! So horrible but you just can't look away. I will be sitting at home watching the game. I need the Cougs to win for Cougar Pride and for my bank account - I have 3 Bets at $5 a piece and a 4th bet for Starbucks.

To get in the Apple mood I made homemade applesauce tonight. It was easier than I thought it would be and it tastes really good. It was easy for me - I dug out my Pampered Chef Apple Peeler-Corer-Slicer which was a God send. I don't think I would have had the patience to peel and slice all those apples by hand. For dinner I made a meal I remembered from when I was little - Hamburger w/Gravy over mashed potatoes. Tastes just as good as I remembered.

Haven't really heard from L much this week. She ran in and out Monday night to grab her work shirt that she had left here on Saturday. I spoke with her briefly today - she called me on her break - I was working so it was a short conversation.

All In All it was a good day - no drama and I got to cook when I got home!

De

**Apple Cup Trash Talk of The Day:

Bow Wow To Washington (sung to the tune of Bow Down To Washington)

Bow Wow To Washington

Bow Wow To Washington


Heaven help the slobs at Washington


Their falling on their knees at mighty Washington


The boys have come to play, but only for the pay


They never sign the dotted line without a Chevrolet


Oh subsidies the cry at Washington


They never win a game without a referee


And over the land the greasy band will leave a trail to Washington forever

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found this on the Seattle Times website:

PRESS RELEASE:
Both Washington State University and the University of Washington football practices were delayed nearly 2 hours yesterday after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on a practice field in our state. Practices were immediately suspended at both state schools while police and federal agents were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line. Practice was resumed today after special agents decided that both teams were unlikely to encounter the substance again.

Crawfords said...

Ha ha ha ha ha, love Tony's comment. That's instant classic!