Friday, October 24, 2008

A Suspicion Confirmed

I am becoming the owner of that one unit in a Condo Complex that everyone talks about - first there were all the issues I have discussed in previous blogs - next there was the loud party while I was in Vegas - and now I have received yet another email from the Property Management Company regarding something that I had a suspicion about . . . . . . . Read This . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Diana,
Your daughter climbed up several balconies in order to enter your unit this morning. This is not acceptable and very dangerous. If she is supposed to have access to your unit please make sure she has a key.

Unfreakin Believable. Well - this explains why I thought the furniture on the deck looked like it had been moved around when I got home last night. I responded to the email - she is not to have access to my unit and if Kevin (on-site manager) or anyone else sees her doing that again they need to call the police. I will be talking to my neighbors this weekend to let them know that if they see her hanging around and looking suspicious they should call security or the police.

She stopped by tonight to get a pair of pants - supposedly - that she needed. After she left I went in to her room and found that the stupid window was open again. It was after that when I checked my emails and saw the one about her climbing balconies - guess we now know that my suspicions have been correct and she was going to climb back in through her window. I have double checked all the locks tonight and I am thinking that I will go to Home Depot this weekend to get the stoppers for sliding windows and doors so that people can't open them very far and won't be able to fit in through them. I think I may invest in a second lock for the front door just so I can feel more secure.

I am now totally freaked out about being in the house. I am worried that she is going to find a way to break in and either do something or steal something.

Great - I just love feeling insecure in my own house.

De

No comments: