Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Is Coming!

Halloween is this Friday - I have not come up with anything for myself this year so I will probably not dress up. Last year I was a Cougar Tailgate Party - I'm thinking not such a good idea this year. I could come as a Cougar Football Player - all beaten up - arm in a sling - tears down my cheeks. Hmmm - I may have to think about that one. April would like for me to do something WSU so that I will bring in Cougar Gold cheese like I did last year. I told her if I don't do it for Halloween I will definitely bring some in for the Friday before Apple Cup.

I did find a costume Muppet!! Last year she was a little witch and this year she is a Ladybug! She looks so cute! She is going to go trick or treating at the pet store here on the plateau - the lady we like who works there is going to be working on Friday so I told her we would drop on by. I tried to get Matt to let me bring her to work on Friday - I figured I could dress as a flower and she would be my little bug - that was a no go. Oh well.

I remember wearing my ballet recital sequined tutu and having a crown and wand made from cardboard and tin foil - I was a Princess! When L was growing up I made some of her costumes. I made her a Snow White dress that she wore for 2 years and one year I made her a Xena The Warrior Princess outfit. She was so darn cute both times. What was your favorite costume? Post a comment and let me know!

De

No comments: