Monday, October 20, 2008

Longest Monday

Man - I thought this day would never end - it was the longest Monday. Why is that? It's not like there are more hours in the day - 24 hours same as last week - same as next week - it felt longer today. I woke up with plenty of time but I was moving so slowly this morning - I was late for the bus - and when I got to the park and ride I realized that my coat was not in the car like I thought it was - and it was starting to rain. Maybe when a Monday starts off like that it just makes it a longer day. Better not mean this week is going to have more hours :P

Quiet when I got home - L must have come home from work and then headed right out to Brian's place. I knew she had been here because the jam was not in the refrigerator - it was on the counter with the lid off and the knife laying next to it - the peanut butter jar was there too with the lid off - and of course there were glops of jam on the counter too. When L left Friday night she had said that when she got home on Sunday - no matter what time - she was going to get all the dishes out of her room and clean them - gave me her word. Her word is worth about as much as WAMU stock these days.

If you ever find yourself in the need of a good laugh on a Monday night you need to watch The Big Bang Theory on CBS - this 1/2 hour comedy is really funny - the character Sheldon just cracks me up. Who would have thought that a show about science nerds would be funny!!

Monday is just about over so I am heading to bed!

De

1 comment:

Crawfords said...

Love the Big Bang Theory. Absolutely hilarious! My 3 year old likes it too, which I find extra funny because I know he has no idea what's goin on, but he loves Sheldon. He calls it the Sheldon Show and he knows he has to be good on Mondays so he can stay up an extra 30 minutes to watch it with us.