Thursday, October 16, 2008

How Do You Relieve Stress

People have different ways of handling stress - shopping - eating - screaming - etc... When I am feeling lots of stress I Bake! Yesterday Divina gave me 4 over ripe bananas and tonight I turned them in to a nice loaf of banana bread. I usually make muffins but I barely had enough bananas for one loaf - I usually make a double recipe when I bake muffins. After the bread I still needed some baking therapy so I tried a new recipe - Cranberry Orange Muffins. I didn't have any fresh or frozen cranberries so I used some craisins I had in the cupboard - they smell good baking! I get stressed - I bake - my department benefits!

No real changes with L - she acts all sweet - hasn't mentioned one word about moving out or the fight - she even took out the recycling tonight. Not that she was all happy about it - I didn't ask her to do it she offered and then she acts all put upon like I'm making her do it. She has gotten in to my head and she is confusing the hell out of me. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Gotta go check the bread - brb -oh my goodness - the orange cranberry muffins taste wonderful! I used the organic oranges I got in my Full Circle Farms box last week. They were really juicy. I think I am going to have to make these again - the single recipe didn't make very many so I will definitely have to double it up next time.

Time to go to bed - watch a little CSI - and try to get some sleep. I get to hang out with Lyd after work tomorrow! I haven't seen her in a few weeks so that will be fun.

De

No comments: