Monday, October 27, 2008

Quick Update

Quick update on the L drama - I'm tired and am going to bed early tonight. Why am I tired - well it might be the fact that L called last night at 1130 and kept calling for 1/2 an hour. She wanted to come stay here - said she had no where to go - I said No - she then tried to bargain her way in to the house - I said No - she got angry so I said good-bye. She then called again - this time she tried the tears and saying how she was scared and didn't want me to hang up. I ended that call and then she just kept calling - the phone kept ringing until midnight and then she finally gave up.

She called me at 900 this morning and acted like nothing had happened - she just wanted to know if she could come by after work to pick up some stuff. She got here about 630 - gathered a few things together - called one of her friends - hung out for a bit - I had to finally tell her that it was time for her get going. I helped her carry stuff to her car - and then came the tears again. How she feels ignored by me - she feels I don't love her - I make her feel like shit every time she stops by - and on and on and on................

She tried to push my buttons but I didn't let her this time. She has a place to stay now while she works on getting her own place. Hopefully this means there won't be any late night calls and I can actually get a full nights sleep.

De

***Try The L Stress Diet Now! I've Lost 4 pounds in 5 Days!!****

No comments: