Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quiet Weekend

This was a nice quiet weekend. It was great.

Saturday - Couch Potato Day! I watched the Cougs get creamed at football - 69 to 0!!!!! This was the first time in 284 games that they didn't score!! The end of a great record. Do you think they have hit rock bottom yet?!? After the "game" I caught up on some of the shows I had saved on DVR.

Sunday - Today I went to one of my favorite places - Barnes and Noble! I hadn't used the gift cards I got for my birthday yet. I love just wandering through the aisles and looking for that book that just jumps off the shelf at me. I found two books - The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks and A Lion Among Men - Book 3 in the Wicked Series. After getting books I went to Red Robin for lunch/dinner and I watched the end of the Jets - Raiders game. That was exciting!! Last stop before home was QFC to do a little grocery shopping. As I was loading the groceries in to the trunk I got a text message form Krystina letting me know that the Seahawks were playing true to form and were already losing. Once again this was not a weekend for football fans in the Seattle area. At half-time I gave up watching the game and gave Muppet a bath instead - she was a little ripe!

L came home at 900 - which is early for her. She was being nice - she is sick though - has a nasty cough and is losing her voice. I figure it must be from lack of sleep - smoking - and hard partying. She is in her room right now and i can hear her coughing.

I am going to go head to bed now - time for another work week to start.

De

No comments: