Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Now For Something On The Lighter Side

Let's take a break from the L drama - she is staying with her grandparents for awhile so she is safe.

Usually when I have a craving for fast food I will get a Happy Meal at McDonalds - just enough fries and cheeseburger to hit the spot. The toys in the Happy Meal are fun too. It varies though - sometimes you get a really cool toy and other times you get a stupid toy. When I get a boy toy I give those to Jason to take home to his boys. Last month they started giving out miniature Madame Alexander Wizard of Oz Dolls - absolutely too cute! The first one I got was Dorothy and the next one was Glenda - I was hooked - I had to have the whole set. It took a bit of work but I did it. Aren't they cute!!!! From Left to Right starting with the front row:Lollipop Guild Munchkin, Dorothy, Tin Man, Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion, Wizard. Standing Back Row: Flower Munchkin, Lullaby Munchkin, Glinda, Wicked Witch of the West, Winged Monkie, Winkie Guard.


Today after work I needed to go to QFC to pick up a few things. When I walked in the store I headed to the produce department. And what to my wondering eyes should appear - nope not a sleigh with 8 tiny reindeer - boxes of Satsuma oranges!!!!! (doesn't rhyme) I love these oranges - they are so easy to peel and so good to eat. I have to be careful though because once I start eating them I just can't stop.

I am heading to bed to curl up under my blanket and to watch House and Fringe - best shows ever!!

De

No comments: