Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy Friday

Friday was a good day! Work went well - I went out to lunch with people in my department. We went to Red Fin - known for their sushi - luckily they serve other items too. I had the Angus Beef Teriyaki - OMG! - so good and so tender! Indri had the Dragon Tail Sushi - she sat next to me - It was eel on top of rice rolls and the way it sat on the plate it looked just like a centipede. It was fun to go out with the group. Then - after work we all went to Mexico for Happy Hour - this is the same place we went to a few weeks back when I tried a Washington Apple shot for the first time. I didn't have one of those this time - I had plans with Lyd - I had two Coronas and then headed for the bus and home.

Lyd came over and we had a Chicken -n- Chiven Pizza from Flying Pie Pizza - it was really really good. We ate pizza and watched the movie August Rush - if you haven't seen this movie don't bother - it was the cheesiest move I have ever seen. It didn't flow together and the way it ended was just ridiculous. I'm glad I didn't waste any money seeing it in the theater.

No plans yet for today - I may go see a movie - the Cougars play at 12:15 but I'm not sure I want to sit through the pain of watching us "play" USC - we are 44 point underdogs! L is off in Seattle for the weekend - it is nice and quiet around the house so I may just hang out and enjoy that.

Speaking of L - any suggestions on how I bring the topic of her moving out up again - she is acting all sweet and nice like nothing has happened. I don't want to have another scene like on Tuesday but I don't want her to think I have changed my mind. So - any suggestions?!?

De

No comments: