Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One Thing Or Another

Last week I received an email from the homeowners association - this is never good - previous letters have been in regards to poor little Muppet not being on a leash - accusations of not picking up after Muppet - L smoking in areas she is not supposed to. I figured it was probably something like that again - the neighbors on the first floor have a tendency to complain about everything. Well - it wasn't about any of those. Any guesses on what it was about? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . If you're thinking it has something to do with Muppet you are on the wrong track - try again. . . . . . . . . . . yup it has something to do with L - what do you think it could be. . . . . . . . . . . . .let me give you a hint - it was concerning something that happened on 10/6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . .hey wait a minute - wasn't that when I was in Vegas! Bingo!!!!

Here's the letter:

Dear Ms. Boyd,
The Copeland Group received a complaint from a Sundance Homeowner regarding a loud party in your unit last Monday night, Oct. 6th. It was going on until approximately 3 am. There was very loud talking, almost yelling and stomping around in the unit. It would die down for a while and then start back up.
Please remember that there are quiet hours at Sundance and the neighbors have a right to quiet enjoyment during those hours. I am attaching a copy of the rules and regulation for your use. All residents and their guests must follow the rules.

Now when I presented this information to L do you think she came clean and said - yeah I had people over and it got a little loud - oh no L does not admit to anything even when presented with circumstantial evidence. I of course wasn't about to leave it at that! I finally ran in to my neighbors who live directly beneath me and asked them about it - they said there was definitely a party going on and they had a feeling I wasn't home because they noticed my car wasn't in my spot. They also said that they know some of the neighbors on the first floor heard what was going on too. I wish one of them would have called the cops.

Now she's not only making me miserable she's succeeded in pissing off my neighbors - Great.

De

No comments: