Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

Ah Labor Day ~ A Day For Labor! I have spent the day cleaning out my closet and getting my room back in order. It's looking pretty good! I used yesterday as my lay around and do nothing day so today was the chores day. L pretty much used the whole weekend as a lay around do nothing day. She's spent her time playing guitar hero and nothing else. Then last night she had had enough of being "stuck" in the house all weekend and decided to take it out on me. She wanted to take y car to Jenny's house because she had just called and L wanted out of the house. Of course, the answer was no and we all know how that answer sits with L. She just had to argue about it and wanted to know why - I didn't bite though and just said I didn't owe her any explanations because the car was mine and the answer was no. She then yelled at me and called me a "Bipolar Whore". Ahh - can you feel the love! She just really knows how to get on my good side!

Today has been better - mostly because she has either been in her room or playing guitar hero so I haven't seen much of her. About an hour ago I realized it had been really quiet so I looked in the living room - not there - went in to her bedroom - not there - Where the Hell did she disappear to? I sent her a text "Where Did You Go?" - she sent back "I'm With My Friend Jes." Hmmmm - don't know who that is and so nice of her to just say bye or something when she left. Oh well - that's just me expecting her to change and have consideration for others - never gonna happen.

On a happy note - here are a couple of pics of Muppet and Buffy while I was cleaning my room! Do you think Muppet was a little relaxed!! LOL!!

Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend!

De

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

i LOVE that pic of muppet hahaha that is so cute :-)