Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Better Day

Today was a much better day - it started out a little stressful but as the day wore on it got better. I spent a good portion of the day organizing my desk to prepare for quarter end - I felt so much ore relaxed once there was some order to everything. I went grocery shopping after work and when I got home I started to organize my kitchen - oh oh - Spring cleaning in the Fall!

I am reading a new book called The Shack - it's a little obscure book I found in Target. It is a work of Fiction that reads like Non-Fiction. There is a tragedy at the beginning of the book that leads to the main part of the book. This part explores the relationship with Jesus - God - and Holy Spirit. You need to read this with an open mind and let go of some of the preconceived ideas you have about how that relationship should be. It really makes you think - at least it did for me. I am almost done reading the book - if you want to borrow it let me know!

Tomorrow night is Neil Diamond Night!!! I am so excited!! I will write all about it when I get home!

De

11 Days until Vegas Baby!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I just got done with that book for our book club. I really enjoyed it