Monday, September 8, 2008

An Ordinary Day

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I think this is their 47th!! That is amazing - especially in this day and age - it is very rare to have parents who have stayed together. I consider myself very lucky to have them for parents.

Work was good today. I got in a little later than usual - I had time though to go through all the many piles on my desk. I feel like I actually accomplished something. Now - if you look at my desk it doesn't look like I did much because it's still rather cluttered - but I was busy all day and I definitely got caught up.

After work I got to do the lovely job of grocery shopping. Through out the day L kept texting me to add things to the list. There was an accident on I90 so it took longer to get home than usually so I didn't get to the grocery store until 630. I was done and back home by 730 - of course L called once during that time to see if I was almost done - she was starving :P I get home and does she offer to help bring the groceries up.......offer to help unload the groceries.......nope she just starts digging through the bags and eating everything I just bought. I swear - if it's all gone in a week she's going to just have to starve cuz I am not buying any more - and I don't get paid for another week and a half. I was going to bake tonight but I didn't get done unloading and putting stuff away until after 800 - maybe I'll do the baking tomorrow.

I just finished reading another really good book - The Secret Lives of Cee Cee Wilkes. I am going to send this one down to Lindsay - I think I am her bookstore! lol! I came across this book when I was wandering Target - it's marked as one of their Target Book Club books. I have purchased a few of their book club books and they have all been good reads. I definitely recommend this one.

Well - it's 10 and I need to get to work on time tomorrow - I have a 500 appt so I need to leave work at 400.

De

26 Days to Vegas!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

yes....you are my bookstore and i love it :-)