Sunday, September 7, 2008

History Is Made

I couldn't post yesterday - I was just too upset after the football game - at least I think it was a Football Game - the Cal Bears showed up for it but I think the Cougs got lost on their way to the stadium. That was the most embarrassing game I have ever watched. They made history - It was the worst lost in school history - Yeah Team!

The other Cougs won - BYU - Yeah Jason! It was sad though at the end - the Huskies made a possible game tying touchdown with seconds left - it was the QB that ran it in to the end zone - he was excited and tossed the ball - the refs called him for excessive celebration. Come On - he wasn't jumping around and getting in the face of anyone - he just made a touchdown with seconds left in the game!! The refs gave them a 15 yard penalty on the extra point instead of on the kick off - the kick was blocked - the Huskies ended up losing by 1 point. Sad Sad Sad.

Muppet got a nice haircut yesterday - it's a little short - in the middle of the night she came up by my head and was shivering so I put her under the blanket. She usually doesn't like being under anything so I know she was really cold.

Earlier in the day she was a WSU Fan - she was wearing her Cougar Football Jersey!



Well - tomorrow starts another week. Work Work Work!

De

No comments: