Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fringe

OK - I have only seen one brand new show that is out this season but it is already my favorite! If you did not watch Fringe last night (Tuesday) you have got to watch it - I believe there is an encore showing of the pilot later this week. Not only does it have the cute bow from Dawson's Creek . . . . No not Dawson . . . . . . . Pacey!!! Joshua Jackson looks even better now and he is really good in this show. He plays serious but also has some of the best comedic lines in the show. I have heard this show called The X-Files with science not aliens. The science is really interesting - believable - and easy to follow. I'm telling you - Best New Show of the season!! I will definitely either watch this one the day it is on or it will be a top priority on my DVR.

I pretty much just watched my DVR recording of Fringe tonight and then switched over to Project Runway. *****SPOILER ALERT***** Skip to the next paragraph if you don't want to know anything about tonight's show******
So - two more of the designers that were driving me crazy were "Out" tonight! Yea!! Blayne - the tanning salon addict from Seattle is gone. I was rooting for him at the beginning just because he was the hometown boy but his designs were getting more and more out there the longer the season went on. His design tonight was dreadful - one of the judges said the model looked like she was pooping fabric!! The other designer - Terri - was just a very opinionated bitch - in tonight's episode they were assigned a partner to be their assistant and she just absolutely refused to work with hers and when she was talking to the judges she refused to take responsibility for it and tried to place the blame all on her "assistant" She just needed to be gone.

***SPOILER ALERT OVER****

I was going to blog about this one person at work who just really really pissed me off today but once I got home I decided that I may have overreacted a bit and if it wasn't a few days before that lovely "visitor" is going to be here I probably would have handled the situation a whole lot better. I just really need to be at my desk heads down processing when I am in this mood and not interact with anyone.

Oh - another recommendation!! If you have not tried the new oatmeal that they are serving at Starbucks - yes Starbucks! You have got to try it. It is soooooooo good and I compared the calories of Quaker Instant Plain Oatmeal to the Starbucks Oatmeal and Starbucks has less calories. I have become addicted and I have that for breakfast every day now. I guess - as addictions go - being addicted to oatmeal isn't really that bad.

So - things to remember. . . . . . . watch Fringe, avoid me when I am in a bad mood, and eat Starbucks Oatmeal!

De

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diana, let's see...your life is revolving around TV, Starbucks and oatmeal? What's next prune juice? Ugh!!!

De said...

Ha Ha - Very Funny Tony!! Is that supposed to be your cute way of saying I'm old?