Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh Anonymous

I have not received any recent comments from Anonymous but I do believe he/she read my blog regarding their comments. If you don't know which ones I mean go back a couple weeks and read the blogs titled Lucky L and Comments.

So - how do I know they read my comments blog? Well - I heard through a little grapevine that someone was not very happy that Topher's Grandpa called me to let me know about the birth of his grandchild and that they let him know that. Really?!?! Getting mad at a Grandpa for calling old friends and letting them know about the birth of his first grandchild. I really can not comprehend this at all - I guess I have never had that much hate for someone and for so long that it consumes me. I think they need to let it go! I could understand being upset if this person called someone you didn't like to let them know about a significant event in your own life - and this event not having anything to do with their own - but being upset over this is just - well - stupid!

So - Anonymous - please comment again if you want - I would really love to hear what you have to say about this. What is it that was done to you 17 years ago that has caused this extreme hatred. I had something that happened in my life 17 years ago that was really horrible - someone lied to me - cheated on me - trusts were broken - things were stolen from me - the life I had dreamed of and planned for was taken from me - my beautiful baby was treated like she was nothing. But - 17 years later I just don't let it eat at me anymore. I look back and realize that it was probably for the best - the thing that was taken from me ended up being worthless - my life is so much better without it - the person who stole it from me is more than welcome to it and I hope it has given them the life they had hoped for. And - if it hasn't - if that life is not everything they dreamed of - they shouldn't blame me - I didn't give it to them - they took it - and they probably have gotten everything they deserved.

De

No comments: