Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

44 years ago today at 945 am I was born after putting my Mom through 10 hours of Labor! I guess I have always been a little bit stubborn! I told my Mom that it's because I loved her so much that I always wanted to be with her!

My birthday today was the best one I have had in a long time! First I got text messages from both of my nieces and my sister - birthday wishes from Texas! When I got to work there were signs posted around the department wishing me a Happy Birthday! BJ - my Starbucks buddy - treated me to my hot chocolate today and then I got flowers at work from my parents. They are beautiful - they are still at work so I will try to get a picture of them tomorrow so I can post it. Later on in the afternoon we had department treats - cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!! Good thing all food has 0 calories on your birthday!

Then came the best part - I knew that Lydia had something planned because I had to be at my house by 500 - but she wouldn't give me any hints so I have been very curious for a week now! So Lyd picked me up at 500 and we headed out - but we didn't go very far - she pulled into the Klahanie Shopping Center. She said I had to know now where we were going but I had absolutely no clue. She parked the car and I followed her to - Moon Lodge Spa!! She had scheduled me for a massage!! I haven't had a massage in I don't know how long. I so needed one to - this body was feeling very tired after 44 years of living! It was the best one - I felt so relaxed - and could have just slept right there! If you have never had one I highly recommend it - and if you live in the area I highly recommend calling Moon Lodge. I may need to make this a regular thing! After we were done we headed to Cucina Cucina for dinner - I had Lasagna with Italian Meatballs - then we split an Apple Pie Ala'Mode for dessert.

Overall - this was just an absolutely incredible day. I am now going to go relax in my bedroom and sleep a relaxing sleep.

De

No comments: