Friday, September 5, 2008

Comments!!

I never know when something that I write is going to hit a nerve with a reader. If you have not read yesterday's blog and comments you really should.

Wow - I think I definitely hit a nerve with "anonymous". When you read the comment you can just feel the anger and venom flowing from it. He/She has some definite animosity towards me being called "Great Aunt". Either this person is part of the Householder Family (the part that doesn't like me which I think there are either 2 or 3 of them) or they are friends of the 2 or 3 that have carried a hatred for me for about 17 years now - about time to let it go don't you think. I still have yet to figure out exactly what it is that I did to piss them off so much. Carrying all of that anger/hatred around can't be good for you - maybe "Anonymous" needs to seek counseling and get some Psychological help.

Anyways - back to being called Great Aunt. I would never just give myself that title. L's Uncle Chris - who is the baby's Grandpa - called me to let me know about the birth of his first Grandchild. I was surprised and happy that he called to share this information with me. While we were talking I was giving him a hard time about being a Grandpa - saying how we were just too young for that to be happening. He then says to me - "Well, you're a Great Aunt now." I was kind of quiet and he said that in his house he considers me his children's Aunt and that would make me a Great Aunt now.

So - "anonymous" - you may want to get all of your facts straight before you go off on someone - if you are that upset about me being called Great Aunt then you really need to take it up with Topher's Grandpa.

Great Auntie De De

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great blog