Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's 5:00 am!!

Yes it is 5am and I am on the computer and writing my blog. No - I did not wake up extremely early on a Saturday - I haven't gone to bed yet! I can't remember the last time I was up for 24 hours straight! I used to do this with no problem when I was in college but I have a feeling I am going to be paying for this the rest of the weekend.

I went to Lyd's house tonight for dinner and another round of Rummikub with Lyd, her Mom, and Hillary! We started a little before 8pm and I left her house to come home at 4am! That's right - 8 hours playing a game! When I left tonight L asked me what time I was going to be home. I don't know. L - Could you be home at 3 or 4 in the morning? I said - Good Heavens we won't be playing games for that long! We had so much fun and the time went by so fast. I got the hang of it and won 3 out of 5 games. Hillary won the other 2! Lyd made 2 wonderful sweet treat to eat too. She made a Lemon Tart and a Smores dessert. Both of them were so good!

I took some pictures but will post those a little later today. Right now I am going to try and get a little shut eye. Although - which do you think would be better - just staying up and going to bed early tonight or getting some sleep right now and possibly being up late tonight. Hmmm......... My mushy brain is telling me to get some sleep right now!

See ya on the flip side :P

De

No comments: