Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Better Days

Better day today. 

Work went well.  I am an AP Supervisor and to was invoice entry day.  It takes most of the day and it makes that day go by a lot faster.  It's pretty much heads down data entry.  I like that!  I feel like I have accomplished something.  

I have another blog I just started writing.  It is part of a myzip community.  I write about things going on in my neighborhood.  So far mostly restaurant reviews, upcoming events, etc.. There are other neighborhood bloggers out there - you should look at yours and see if anyone is blogging for your neighborhood.  The path is www."yourziphere".net - for example mine is www.98029.net I would love it if you took a look and left me comments.  

I finished the Jodi Picoult book I was reading.  It was so good - no surprise if you have read any of her previous books.  I finished it on the bus ride home -bad idea - as there are always tears when reading her book.  I like her books because they encourage you to look at things in a different way.  The underlying questions in this book were "Would you give up your vengeance against someone you hate if it meant saving someone you love?  Would you want your dreams to come true if it meant granting your enemy's dying wish?" By the time I got to the park and ride my eyes were all red and I am sure I had some mascara running down my face.  I decided I didn't need to go grocery shopping on my way home! LOL!  

OMG!  Muppet just walked up to me and she has kitty litter stuck to the fur around her face! Yuck!!  I think she just had some "Kitty Roca"  Why do dogs do that?  And then they come up to you and want to give you a Big Ole Kiss!  Gross! Gross!  I think I need to get her a toothbrush so I can brush her teeth after she's done this.  If anyone has any ideas on how to break a dog of this habit let me know!!

Anyways!!  I am now watching Big Brother.  Does anyone else watch this?  I can't believe how nutso Chelsia just got.  I mean honestly - did she really need to smash all those Easter Eggs?!?  I am pretty sure she is the one getting evicted tonight but we shall see.  I hope James doesn't get HOH tonight.  

L update - she woke up and made it to work today!!  I didn't ask if they said anything to her - she was kinda in a cranky mood when she got home.  She has since left to go hang out.  I asked her as she was walking out the door where she was going - she said out - with who - just out - who are you going to be with - Chelsea (slamming of the door) In case you are tracking with me L's birthday is in 45 days!  Not sure what will happen on that day. Any volunteers to help me out!  

Muppet had a seizure last night - at least she was nice and had it at 9PM and not in the middle of the night like she usually does.  Although it wouldn't have made much of a difference last night as I was wide awake most of the night for some reason.  I hate it when I can't sleep.  Maybe I will just blog if it happens again!  Middle of the night ramblings from De!  Now that would be something to read!


1 comment:

crawford crew said...

Just letting you know I'm keeping tabs on you. That's all. I kind of want to see Mamma Mia now. I told Angie you were going and she was jealous.