Tuesday, March 25, 2008

One Of Those Days

Ever had one of those days where you just feel blah and you're not sure why? That is me yesterday and today. It's not like anything specific has happened or not happened I'm just feeling down in the dumps. So - not really anything exciting or random to blog about. I don't hate my life right now but I am completely bored with it. I need some excitement. Match.com and eHarmony aren't really working for me. I feel like no one is willing to take a chance on me and get to know me and see that I am a fun person. When I get in one of these moods all I can focus on is everything I hate about myself and can't see anything good about me. I just want someone to like/love me for who I am and to be able to see past the outside and see what a wonderful person I am on the inside - kinda hard though when even I have a hard time doing that at times.

Oh well - I better start my work day. Sorry for the downer of a blog today. Hopefully things will start to look up.

De

No comments: