Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Cats!!

I write a lot about Muppet and figured it was about time I wrote about my beautiful cats! I have two cats. Buffy and Niki. Buffy is mine and Niki belongs to L. I am a huge Buffy The Vampire Slayer fan which is why I named her that! She is the only kitten still around form her litter so she is "the chosen one" just like the vampire slayer!Here is Buffy playing in my sink!



This is Niki drinking out of the sink too! They both come running into my bathroom in the morning when they here me get up and turn on the water. Very interesting trying to get ready in the morning for work and sharing the sink with the two!






Buffy and Niki have become great friends. Niki joined the family a year after Buffy. Buffy's sister Joie unexpectedly passed away. L was going to get a new kitten but we saw Niki at PetCo and she had been there for a few months waiting to be adopted. They asked if she wanted to hold
her and let L know that she sometimes didn't like to be held. As soon as they got her out of the cage and put her in L's arms she just settled right in. Definitely a match made in pet heaven.


They are sharing the top part of a new scratching post I got them last weekend at Target. They had a different one but I think it was becoming too much of a climb for Niki to get to the top. SHe really seems to like this one.

No comments: