Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Be Careful What You Ask For

OK - so be careful what you ask for or at least be very specific!  I was feeling blah and wanted a change - I should have been specific that the change should not be Teen Drama!  I get home about 5:45 to find L sound asleep in her bed.  It takes awhile to wake her up and when I do and ask her if she went to work today the answer is *#@$!  Hmm.....I ask her if they called..her phone didn't ring..can't find the phone..located in her coat pocket out in the other room...yup they called..didn't leave a message though.  I told her she should call them right then but she decide going back to sleep was more fun.  

Ah - I should have started this with the information that she was not home when I got up to go to work this morning.  She called me about 730 to tell me she was at Jenny's house.  

She just came out of her room and said she wasn't feeling well.  She was on the phone and went outside to have a cigarette - its cold and raining out there - she came back in and ran to the bathroom to throw up.  I asked her if she fell off the wagon last night - gave me a blank look - I asked her if she had been doing drugs and she got mad at me for asking and said why would she be doing drugs with Jenny and Sean.  She is now back in her room.

So let me be clear - I want some adult fun in my life - no teen drama!!!

De

No comments: