Sunday, March 9, 2008

I Want My Hour Back!

Oh man - I hate this time of year! Where's my hour!! Why can't we do the time change in the middle of the week so that a work day is an hour shorter and not a weekend day! LOL! It's like having jet lag - It takes me a long time - at least a week - to get back on track and not feel so tired. This year the losing of the hour came a lot sooner too. Yay - it will be lighter later but we are now back to dark mornings.

If I seem cranky its because of the lost hour and the fact that Muppet had a seizure this morning so it through off my sleeping. I also had some really weird dreams last night - Not sure why - I may be coming down with something because i always have weird dreams right before i get the flu or something.

L is out with her friend Megan right now. Megan is an 'A' friend which is great. L has been going in to more details about what happened - she had gone on a 5 day E binge. She has been coming down over the past 4 days - this included emotions - bad dreams - and not wanting to be alone I'm glad she got back in touch with Megan - someone to keep her company and keep her mind off doing drugs to make things easier.

I just got done watching all of the Jon and Kate plus 8 episodes I had recorded. I love that show! Now I am watching Tin Man on the SciFi Channel. If you have not seen this mini series I recommend you get the DVD that comes out on Tuesday. An updated version of the Wizard of Oz.

Have a great day -

De


No comments: