Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's February Already!

I can not believe today is the last day of January.  Where did this month go?  It feels like 2008 just started.  I think its true that the older you get the faster the years see to go by.  I think I need to plan some fun vacations for this year so that I at least enjoy the time as it flies.  Maybe another trip to Vegas.  I have only been there once but I had fun.  This time I won't go in July though - OMG could it be any hotter!  I really enjoyed the gambling, shopping, and eating.  I definately need to plan a trip - maybe get a group of friends together.

It's Super Bowl weekend!!  I like to watch it for the commercials!  I enjoy the game too but I'm neither a big Patriots or Giants fan so It doesn't matter to e who wins.  Now, I will probably root for the Giants just because they are the underdogs and it would be fun for an upset.  I just hope it's a good game and not a blow out early on.  No Super Bowl party planned so it will probably just be me and my dog!  Better for my diet though - no scrumptios tempting snacks to lure me off my diet!  And I can enjoy the commercials!  Did you know that the three items that sell more at Super Bowl time are - Pizza, Televisions, and Recliners.  I get the first 2 - not all that sure about the last one.  I know you want to be comfortable when you watch the TV but do that many people really want new chairs.  Things that make you go hmmmmm!

Here is my list of favorite blogs to read:

1. Kellie Raspberry 
http://kelliekiddlive.wordpress.com/

She is funny and I like to read about what's going on in her life.  If you don't know who she is go to kiddlive .com and listen to the kPod.  They are a morning radio show based in Texas that are very funny.

2.  Sammy from the Jackie and Bender show (KISS 106.1 in Seattle)
http://www.kiss1061.com/pages/290998.php

Sammy writes her Blog during the show so you get a bit of a behind the scenes.  They're a good morning show too.  

3.  PerezHilton.com

Where I go for all my gossip updates.


Enjoy!

De

Updates:

Still on the diet - I kinda splurged a bit too much over the weekend with pizza.  I'm gonna try harder this weekend.

No impulse buys this week and my credit card balance for this statement is half what it has been previously.

Organization - I did get some under counter organizing drawers for my bathroom last weekend.  They were Buy one get 1/2 off the 2nd.  Under my bathroom sink is so organized now!

101 Days until she turns 18!

No comments: