Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Happy Easter!
I hope everyone is enjoying this Easter Sunday. I have no plans for today. I did get my favorite Hot Cross Buns from the QFC Bakery and I will heat those up along with som
e scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning. L is still asleep but I have put a basket for her outside her door. She will get it when ever she decides to wake up! I got myself my favorite Russell Stovers Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Bunnies. I have always loved those - eat the ears first! My other favorites were the Fruit and Nut Eggs that my Mom used to get for us when we were little but I can't find those anymore. They were pretty good size and I would slice off a piece and eat it - I could usually get it to last a few days. My other favorite part of family Easter has always been my Moms potato salad! It is so good - for dinner and for breakfast the next morning! I have tried to make it but my potatoes always end up too soft. Maybe I will try again today. After breakfast I may just have to run to the grocery store and grab a few items and make a dinner. If L is going to be home then it would be nice to have an Easter Dinner together.
What are your favorite Easter Memories? Leave me a comment and share them.
Happy Easter!
De

No comments: