Saturday, March 29, 2008

Guitar Hero!!

After the movie today L and I went to Target - my favorite place to wander around - we headed towards to electronic department after looking through the clothing section. As we came up to the camera counter out of the corner of my eye I saw the Guitar Hero boxes - every other week that I have been in Target they have only had this game for XBox and PS - I glanced over at them and there it was on the bottom shelf - a shiny new Guitar Hero III box that had Wii printed on the side!! I was so excited - I picked it up and placed it ever so carefully in my cart - L was like "Really!" - I said I had been looking for one for Wii since we got our Wii and they have never had any in stock!!


As soon as we got home L had it hooked up - and put together. She played this last summer when she was with her cousins in North Carolina. I have never played before but I have heard a lot about it. L played first - medium skill level - and she rocked!! She played right through song groups 1 and 2 to get another set of songs. It was then my turn - oh how sad - I got booed off the stage my first 3 tries - I gave it back to L and let her have at it - she just played her little heart out. On my next try I was able to get through song levels 1 and 2 on the Easy Skill Level - at least I didn't get booed off the stage again! I think I may be addicted to this game! I now need to get some friends together and have a guitar hero party! Of course - when L is out of the house or else we will never get a chance to play. I named my Guitar Hero band The Muppets! LOL! I couldn't think of anything else on the spot.

The movie 21 was OK - it was entertaining and all but it was a little slow in the middle and it was 2 hours long. I liked that it was based on a true story but at the end they don't update you on what happened with all the characters and where they are now. I guess they want you to go out and buy the book it is based on - Bringing Down The House - there aren't a lot of movies out right now - so if you want to go and see one at the theater this isn't a bad choice - in my opinion it might make a better rental - but that is my opinion and you may think differently. Let me know if you go see it and what you think. I did see some previews for some good movies coming out later this year - Sex and the City - Mamma Mia - Hancock (with Will Smith) - Speed Racer. All look good.

Oh - and I had Junior Mints and Junior Caramels as my movie candy.

Rock On!
De

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

ahh guitar hero is soooooo fun. i'm jealous.

i love you diana and i will chat w/you at work tomorrow!