Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring In The Pacific Northwest!

Need I say more than this picture! Yup - This is what I woke up to this morning! Snowy roofs and snowy grass! Muppet wasn't real thrilled when we went out this morning. Just a little cold on the tushy! I thought it was supposed to be spring! Hasn't Al Gore been preaching about global warming? I don't think Mother Nature has been listening.

On this "wintry" day I am going to go do something indoors. L and I are headed to the movies - yes we are going together! I know - very weird compared to how the week started! We are going to go see the new movie 21. It looks entertaining. We will stop at Walgreens first to get movie candy. It costs way too much at the theater. When :, my sister, and my nieces shop for purses we always comment on whether it is a good movie purse or not! Meaning whether we can get candy and possibly a bottle of pop in the purse without it looking conspicuous. I have a few "movie" purses. My favorite movie candies are Junior Mints and Raisinettes. What do you like to eat at the movies? Comment me.

When I get back I will let you know how the movie was.

Make it a great day!
De

No comments: