Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pretty Boring

Hey - sorry no post last night for those of you that are regular readers - nothing exciting happened yesterday and there hasn't really been any L drama to write about. No word on her car - she comes home at 1030 at night - I'm usually asleep so I haven't really even seen much of her over the past few days. I do need to have a conversation with her soon though - I want to make sure she knows that this situation is not indefinite and that there is a date of when she needs to be out so she better start doing some serious looking for a room to rent. She gets paid on 2/5, which is a Thursday - I figure she should have a place secured by then and move out that weekend. That gives her 3 weeks which I think is enough time - there are a ton of listings on craigslist for roommates wanted. **Still no word on her car**

I am participating in my first Fantasy Football - it has been for the playoffs and will conclude with the Super Bowl Game on 2/1. My team name is Scooby Gang - those of you that know me and my obsessions know that this a reference to Buffy The Vampire Slayer. So - Scooby Gang is actually doing pretty well - my boy Kurt Warner has given me lots of points and has taken his team to the Super Bowl! I am currently in first place and am hoping to walk away with the $30!! This is a nice warm up to next years full Fantasy Football!!

I am going to get going on my day - Yes I am already at work - got here at 6:30 this morning.

De

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say we pay D in pennies....$30 in pennies...

Signed...still bitter about the Apple Cup

Colleen said...

good answer!