Monday, January 26, 2009

Can you have too much . . . . . . . .

Sleep! I went to bed at 10:30 on Saturday night and slept until 1130 Sunday morning! I then had a 2 hour nap before heading out at 530 to go to dinner with some friends. Got home last night and again fell asleep around 1030 and had soooo much trouble getting out of bed this morning. So - either I have gotten too much sleep and my body can't get out of the sleep cycle or else I am coming down with something and my body just needs sleep.

Dinner was fun last night - went to Cucina Cucina with my 40 Something Club - had a chopped salad and lots of good conversation! After dinner I went to Barnes and Noble - which is right next door to the restaurant so I couldn't not go! Went in to just "browse" and get one book that I had been thinking about getting - I had some gift cards from Christmas that were burning a hole in my pocket! I went in - browsed - purchased - and left! Oh - I did end up with more than the one book I was looking for - I ended up with 5 Books!!!! Good heavens - Barnes and Noble to me is like crack for a drug addict. I get such a rush when I go in to the store and then when I find a new book it is amazing! I guess if I am going to have another addiction this one isn't so bad doesn't - make you fat - interfere with day to day activity - cost too much if you can get people to help support it! Of course - I am running out of room for all the books - they don't all fit in the bookcase and I am having trouble finding places to put them all.

Oh - no one else showed up at the dog park on Saturday so poor Muppy didn't get to make any new friends. She did get sniffed by a lot of other big dogs though! She is kinda like that character Flower in the Bambi movie - she just wanders slowly sniffing at everything completely oblivious to all that is going on around her. She never once reacted to having a cold nose sniffing her butt! I kinda wish she would run around a little when we are at the park but I guess if she is happy just sniffing it's fine. The fresh air does her good and tires her out.

Time to start the work day!

De

No comments: