Sunday, January 11, 2009

Living With Muppet

Yes it is 230 in the morning and I am blogging! I haven't been up all night - I just got woken up by Muppet - she had a seizure. It didn't last very long and she seems to be doing OK. She is in that wandering mode now and I have learned from many episodes of this - I have baby gated her in the kitchen. She has been known to wander for an hour and I am way too tired to follow her around for that long so I am out on the couch listening to her toenails click on the kitchen floor. She has lost control of her bodily functions before when she wanders, so the kitchen is the best place for her - easy clean up. Buffy is standing on the counter right now keeping an eye on Mup. I think she gets as worried as I do when this happens.

Besides this, the weekend has been fairly uneventful so far. I did some chores in the morning and then watched football. I watched the first playoff game with my sister - yes the sister in Texas and No she wasn't up here. The wonders of the Internet we had each other on live video chat so she could see me and I could see her and we could talk during the game. It was pretty darn interesting!! I told her we should do this during the Super Bowl when our parents are down visiting her and the family so I can feel like I'm apart of it too. Now, if we could just figure out a way to pass the chips and dip through the screen we would be set!

No plans for today yet - depending on how long Muppet wanders around I may actually end up sleeping in for a bit. I will then just finish up laundry and watch more football - not very exciting I know!

It sounds like Muppet has stopped walking around in the kitchen - a nice short wander this time. I am going to go check on her and then take us both back to bed.

De

No comments: