Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not Much

Not sure what to write about tonight. L has been living with me again for about 2 weeks and so far so good - knock on wood quick! She's not here very much and seeing as most everything she owned was stolen there's not a lot for her to leave lying around the place. We have not had any disagreements and I hope it stays that way until she moves on.

Work got interesting - the gal that reported to me was let go yesterday. The reassignment of her duties hasn't been made clear yet so for now it is being split between myself and David. I went through her desk today to get an idea of what needs to be done - month end is coming up at the end of the week and I want to make sure I am on top of things. I pride myself on meeting month end deadlines.

Mom and Dad are headed down to Texas in the morning to spend Super Bowl weekend with the Musielak Clan. I am jealous - I wish I could be down there this weekend too. It's been a year and a half since we were all together. I miss having the whole family around. I know I get to go visit Texas in March but I wish I could be there this weekend too. Hmm . . . . . last minute ticket to Dallas for the weekend would cost me $780!!!!! Guess I'll just hope to be able to listen in during the game on Sunday using video chat!! Still need to figure out a way to get the chips and dip to pass through the Internet!!

Time For Bed!

De

No comments: